Cookies! Mmmm!

I love to support Girls Scouts of America. I like that Girl Scouts teaches values and builds self esteem for young girls. But why oh why do is their annual fundraiser at the end of winter/early spring? Don't they know that millions of us women are trying desperately to loose the winter weight before we have to bear our thighs in public come this spring?  My boxes of tagalongs, samoas, thin mints and shortbreads are just calling my name from the kitchen cabinet. They are the perfect compliment to my daily dose pick me up of hot tea in the middle of the afternoon. Particularly, the shortbreads taste heavenly with a little dip in my English Breakfast tea mix. I guess I just have to chalk it up to the things I do to support little girls around the world.
Looking to support your local troupe? Go here.