Goals for 2010: Blogging

I am a firm believer in setting goals. I don't always reach my goals, but I do believe that I achieve much more towards my goals if they are written down. In the weeks to come I will be sharing with you some of my goals for the new year. For now here are some of my goals for my blog:

1. Continue to keep my priorities straight. My family and my God are the top priorities in my life. I love sharing deals and tid bits with everyone here on my blog, but I must continue to keep my priorities in perspective. I am going to set boundaries with myself when I can be on the computer and when I can not. This will enable me to keep my focus on what truly matters most to me.

2. I would like to venture out here on my blog. I love posting great deals for everyone to reap, but I am going to start blogging about more personal things as well. I hope to encourage you, give you frugal ideas and cleaning tips and tricks, share books that have inspired or helped me in some way, share personal successes and failures, and lastly, share some of my personal life with you.

3. Network. I would love to have some guest posts here on Be Home Happy. I enjoy learning from fellow bloggers and I would like to incorporate more guest posts.

4. I've been looking around at other blogs and I have decided that I would like a new design as well as make the transition from blogger to wordpress. More on this to come.

5. I would like to start to make my blog more community friendly by incorporating more Mr. Linkys. I need to think this one through more but for now that's all I have. :)

These are my 5 biggest blog goals for 2010. I will be sharing with you at a later time my other goals for the new year.