Works for me Wednesday (dishwasher manuals)


Dishwashers. Almost everyone has one. But do you know that there is a specific way to load your dishwasher? Yes that's right. Each manufacturer has tested and perfected the best way to load the dishwasher. Make sure to check your manual on the correct way for your dishwasher. This will ensure that the dishes are cleaned as well as can be. Also, use the normal cycle. This is the cycle that is tested again and again and is most always the best cycle to use. When I pulled out my manual I was surprised to find that I needed to leave the dishes a little dirty before putting them in the dishwasher. No more scrubbing away all that dirt and food for me. Woo Hoo! According to my dishwasher manual, the dirt and food attracts the soap and water during the wash cycle. This helps to eliminate that cloudy look on my glasses. So needless to say, reading my dishwasher manual has worked for me!