Other Bloggers

I love to search the web and find new blogs to read. I have found so much useful information. I like to try and implement new ideas into my home that work well with other moms. Here are a couple new ones that I have found. Enjoy!

Go here to read about the Prudent Homemaker and how she stocks her pantry. Make sure to poke around her site to see why she loves Sam's Club.

Go here to check out how Simple Mom balances parenting with housework. Make sure to look around her site as well. She has some very useful organizing tools available, including my favorite a daily docket. I also really enjoy her posts about menu planning.

Go here to check out Jane and how she only budgets $800 a year for food. She is a single mother with two girls. Very inspiring to watch her budget her money so wisely.