Baby Wipes

To me it's a no brainer to make things from scratch. Most everything homemade is of better quality and I'm not just talking about food. For years I have been buying baby wipes for our children. I admit, I thought it was just easier than making my own. But recently I just figured out how much money all those baby wipes are costing our family. I love the idea of not spending lots of $$ to buy wipes for our family. Here's the recipe:
  • 1 tbsp baby oil
  • 1 tbsp baby shampoo/body wash
  • 1 tbsp baby lotion
Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a saucepan. Once it reaches boiling, remove it and add the above ingredients. Mix until all is dissolved. Now it's time to make the wipes. Either cut up a roll of paper towels to make wipes or make your own reusalbe ones. Cut paper towels (like Viva) in half or into thirds with an electric knife or table saw. Or you could make reusable wipes by using old receiving blankets and wash cloths.