Meijer

I don't shop a lot at Meijer just because it's so far from my house. However, I will make a special trip this week to get this really great deal and you should too. Enjoy!

Buy 1 package of Naturewell beef and 2 dole bagged salads and get $3 on your next order. Wow!!

So here's how I will work the deal..

Buy two Dole bags of Iceberg salad
Buy one pound of Naturewell ground beef
Final Price =$3.69
-$1.50/2 when you use $1.50/2 Dole salad blends coupon from a Meijer Healthy Living Naturally (May/June issue) booklet this is found near the seafood/meat dept.
OOP = 2.69
Earn $3 on your next purchase
you could maybe also do this deal and only buy 1/2 pound?

I will do this deal maybe 6-8 times. I will then give away some of the bags of Iceberg lettuce. What a great way to stock up on ground beef for the 4th of July!