Great Deals!

One way that I save my family money is never paying full price for gifts. I try my hardest to get everything for at least 70% off. I shop sales at end of season and I am always on the lookout for a good sale. Target is one of my favorite places to find good deals. Their clearance is wonderful. I also always take advantage of coupons from retail stores like the recent $10 off $10 purchase online at JC Penney. So I am excited to share with you a couple of good deals that I have found. I am going to take advantage of the game from Toys R Us for sure. I can use this as a gift for one of my children and keep one for a birthday party gift.

Cranium Cado Board Game 4.99 reg priced at 16.99

Cranium Connect-o- Round 4.99 reg priced at 14.99

cabbage patch kids sleepover party 5.98

Oriental Trading $10 off $10 purchase (does not include free shipping) use code SE1019772