Works for me Wednesday

I always go to the grocery store (Kroger & Marsh) on Wednesdays here in my hometown. This is the last day of the sale week for these stores where I live. Meaning that Thursdays is the first day of the new sale. I go to the store on Wednesdays because I have come to realize that many items are marked down even further in preparation for the upcoming sale. More importantly, this is the day that the produce department gets their new shipment which is great for me. I can get lots of produce items for very little money out of pocket. For example, every Wednesday morning that I shop I have found bagged lettuce, spinach, carrots, etc.. clearanced to unbelievably low prices. Last week I was able to get bags of Fresh Salad Blends for .29. That is a great bargain since they normally are around 2.99. Yes the salad blend was soon to expire ,but it helped round out are meals for a couple of days. I often find large boxes of diapers at dirt cheap prices as well. What does all this mean for you? First, I would suggest asking your produce department what day they get their new shipment and if they mark down items to make room for the new produce coming in. I would also suggest just trying to go to the grocery store the morning of the last day of sale. You might be suprised to find great deals like myself.