Here's my tips on how to spring clean this room:
1. Remove everything from any shelves in laundry room and wipe down. Throw out anything not used in a while.
2. Remove any rugs in laundry area and beat clean or wash if able.
3. Sweep and mop floor.
4. Clean any windows, light fixtures, etc..
5. Clean the outside of washer and dryer.
6. Clean the inside of the washer:
- a. Set the washer on hot wash and hot rinse load with largest load setting and longest wash time.
- b. Start the washer.
- c. Fill the washer with 1 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda.
- d. When it is finished run it again with your regular laundry detergent.
7. Clean the inside of the dryer. I just use soap and water.
8. Vacuum the lint trap.
9. Wipe down walls.
10. Touch up any paint nicks.