TIDY THURSDAY!



Today is the first post for Tidy Thursdays. I am the first to admit that my home is rarely totally clean. With four children, a husband and a poodle named Curly it is nearly impossible to reach the level of clean that I dream about. However, I do strive to keep my home as tidy as possible. Yes, some days are better than others, but for the most part the house is tidy enough for a drop by from a friend.

I first read about this tip from a wonderful book by Linda Cobb. You can find it here.

I have white tile with white grout in my bathroom that gets looking rather ugly every couple of months. To clean it with ease I just mix a solution of bleach and baking soda. Once I get a paste like consistency I spread it on the grout and let it sit overnight. The next day I just rinse it off and it is sparkly clean! Do you have a cleaning tip to share?